Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{Groomals} Ashley & Nathan

I'd have to say that spring is definitely one of my favorite times of the year to shoot. I love the earth waking up, blossoming with color, and the sun gives off a golden beautiful light. Its so refreshing!
Much like Ashley & Nathan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again Ash & Nate, you two are so awesome and I can't wait for your wedding on the 30th!!

3 comments:

crave photography said...

Very very beautiful Jacque!

Mash said...

I just love everything you do!! Can't wait for your next post!! Beautiful couple.

Emi Sorensen said...

Oh, I really like her side up-do. Great job on capturing the happiness of these two! You rock!