Monday, July 17, 2006

Cowboy Up!

So Friday I didn't really have anything to do, so I called my sister up and asked her if she wanted to do an impromptu photoshoot of her and her son Dillon (my adorable nephew!). She was excited to get some pics of herself for her Fiance as well. So we headed out to Wheeler Farm where the light was just amazing. I ended up with a lot of images! This place was perfect for them because they are country and love all things that go with it. Even Dillon's nursery is done in John Deere :o) So, on to the images! :

I love a little tasty sunflare

This next image is everything that they are: Playful!
I just love this one

My sister is so gorgeous:


More gorgeous light:

Ok, so there are more photos for me to add, but the blog isn't letting me! I will log on first thing in the morning and do a continuation of this post....

No comments: