Monday, July 23, 2007

*Seven. Seven. Of O' Seven*

The most popular wedding date in history...
I don't think there was one photographer open on this date, for real! I had about 30 inquiries for this day, but only one lucky couple got the day. Last year Heidi spoke with me at the South Towne Bride Gala and booked me on the spot. I am so glad she did! Her and Eddie are super-sweet and had the most beautiful wedding. They were married at Millcreek Inn and had perfect weather and light all night. A few favorites:
Beautiful Heidi:



I loved the florals Heidi chose, gorgeous:

A reaction from the maid of honor toast:
The handsome groom:



2 comments:

Tawny said...

these are sooo sweet and the colors are so crisp! I think you did an awesome job capturing some once in a life time moments here!

Oakstream Photography said...

Awesome work girlie!!!! Love all your captures to detail & reactions. Beautiful couple! Amazing work ;-)