Thursday, September 04, 2008

Dave & Christine

I wish I had the time to blog 50 images from my weddings, but thats just not the case! (I hardly blog as much as Im supposed to anyway)
So, here are a few of my favorites from Dave and Christine's beautiful wedding at Rose Sach Gardens! It was such a laid back and fun wedding. These two have been together for 9 years, so it was about time :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

What a perfect place for a ceremony:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


6 comments:

Erin Langford said...

That cake shot is so funny. Beautiful wedding. I love the sunflowers.

Art Photographs said...

Oh I love the 4th from last shot! it's just perfect! Love your work!

Chelo Keys said...

Gorgeous view!

You captured the light soooo well!

Love the cake shot too!

Dustin Izatt said...

Love the cake topper, haha. Great wedding Jacque, you totally rocked it.

D

Alisha E. said...

These are awesome. LOVE that b/g cake topper...haha...too funny!

Kellee Smith said...

So good. Love 7 and 10. The cake topper is so cute. Great job!