Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shawn & Jordan - The Wedding

I loved Shawn and Jordan's wedding!!! It was very fun with all of their closest friends and family to share it with them. They had their sealing at the Bountiful Temple, then their beautiful reception at the Bungalow in Orem. What a cute place for fun pictures :)


I love the excitement and love right when the couple comes out of the temple:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this action from Totally Rad!!!
Photobucket


Lots of cuties at this wedding!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I just LOVE the flowers on the cake:
Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

Don't you mean the Mt Timpanogus Temple ;) in your post you said Bountiful, but Bountiful doesn't have that sweet field behind it or the new side door pictured. :P Aside from that, beautiful shots, I am loving them all.

D

Jordan said...

Yeah, it's the Timpanogos Temple.

I'm so excited you made a post about our wedding, I've been checking every now and then to see if you'd add one. The pictures look great! Thanks Jacque!

Brooke said...

beautiful girl!!!!!!! it was funny to see you the same day there :)