Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello internet world! I hope you are all having a fabulous new year and all of you are encouraged to meet your new goals and resolutions, I know I am! Its always such a great feeling of a 'clean slate' having a new year come. A feeling of light feet, brighter outlook, and lots of ambition. 
I have a lot of things happening this year, especially just in this month of January! I will have a new blog and website up in about 2 or three weeks, so stay tuned for that. A beautiful wedding on the 10th is coming, and a few engagement sessions for upcoming spring weddings. 
Yes, it is a goal of mine to blog at LEAST 3 times a week this year. Especially once I get my new blog up and running! 

This is a photo blog, so enjoy one more adorable image of Adelynne.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Beautiful! Everything about this picture is perfect!

Unknown said...

Precious. Perfection. The only words I have.