Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Utah Bride Blog

I wanted to give a little shout-out to one of my favorite wedding blogs, Utah Bride Blog! The two ladies that run it are some of the industry's finest and I have loved becoming friends with them. Audrey (Studio Stems) actually did the flowers for my wedding -thankyouverymuch :)

Over the past few months I have been working with these two, submitting some of my work from 2009 and whatnot. I was thrilled when they offered me a spot as one of their preferred photographers for 2010! I love seeing my work published on other peoples sites, magazines, facebook pages...etc. It truly makes my day!!

If you are planning your wedding, or just love to see fantastic weddings and details, be sure to visit their blog and bookmark it. Now.

2 comments:

Audrey O'Brien said...

what a doll you are!!!! thanks!

KenzandJas said...

Jacque! This is phenomenal girl! I'm so excited for you, and I just love this!! How COOL that they published that onto their blog!!! It makes me so excited to see our wedding pics being spread around. haha Love it. Thanks for doing such a wonderful job. I get compliment after compliment thanks to you. You're fantastic and truly so talented. Love ya, :) ---- k