Sunday, September 23, 2007

{ Trevor & Heather }

I loved Heather & Trevor's wedding! She was very set on creating a vintage style wedding. She chose the Chantilly Mansion in Layton which was sooooo cute! I had never shot there before and I just loved the getting ready rooms. The light came through the windows perfectly everywhere which is so gorgeous!
A few of my favorites from the day:
This on I have above on my header, I just love it!! Heather decided to draw a heart on the mirror with her lipstick - so we took the photo op!



The beautiful bouquet, complete with her grandmothers brooch:
Cute little ring bearer:





These bridesmaids were dead set on getting that bouquet!




3 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh girlie these ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your new header too!

We have to plan a lunch date ;-)

Anonymous said...

EW!! I love the new look! I just love this vintage style reception center! Cute couple & Awesome shooting!!

Anonymous said...

how's life ? jacquelynnphotography.blogspot.com blogger discovered your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com