Wednesday, December 05, 2007

~Baby Payne~

Lots of images ahead!
Greg and Karina are two of my very best friends. They mean so much to me and the fact that they finally had a baby (it was quite the process spanned over about 4 years) is just so amazing. I wanted to do something special for them so I offered to come up to their home and do newborn/family pictures. I have now decided I want to do this A LOT more! I love it! Its a great change of pace and so much fun to be around such a tiny little being.
Here is Jackson!



Baby Feet:


Karina, I love this girl:


Cutest family ever:

Precious:





I adore this image of Jackson and Greg's hand. Shows just how small he is!
Jax in his little Christmas outfit:



9 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful. What teeny tiny little legs he's got. The new mommy looks radiant and so comfortable with her new little one. Great job.

Rebekah said...

Beautiful!!

Kehl Fam said...

Love it, love it, love it!
What an adorable baby, I'm happy for your friends!

Mary Marantz said...

awesome!! I love all the ones on the red blanket! Jackson is one of my absolute favorite names for a boy! Not that we're anywhere NEAR ready for that yet! :)

M

Angela Fielding said...

I love that second to last one. You did great on these!!

Angela Fielding said...

What's your email Jacque? If you don't mind me asking.

Jacque said...

Thanks everyone!
Angela, my email is jacque@jacquelynnphoto.com

nicole green said...

awww i love these! :) i am on such a baby kick today! yay for babies!

Whitney said...

These are so adorable!!