Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Nick & Tara - The Wedding

Ok, Im finally posting the images from Nick and Tara's wedding! I must say I have to give mad props to Tara for snagging a younger guy. Smart woman! :)

They were married at the Salt Lake Temple and had their reception at the JSMB. As always, its so fun to shoot here.


Getting Ready



Maybe my favorite from the day:
Such a beautiful building:
Ok, so I about peed my pants laughing at this while trying to capture it. The groom and his best man were a hoot!





1 comment:

Brooke said...

If ever need and second shooter i would love to help out. Im sure you get asked all the time so i understand your super busy. I want to do weddings but I have no idea how to interact properly. I just got my camera and things and would love to learn from one of my favorites! sometime after the holidays maybe?thanks and I love your work..its under my favorites list :)
Brooke