Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mandy & Byron

This is Mandy and Byron! When I met with them a few months back to discuss thier photography I knew right away that I wanted to do something funky and different for them. They are so cute! Byron was shy with the camera at first, but then got used to it and we had a great time.



Photobucket

I love how Mandy looks bored here:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
We found this dark alley, which was a little creepy, but it had great light:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks you two!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

wow this is my favorite shoot that you've done lately love love love it! the bored ones my fav!

Shellee Draper said...

Hey, I just had to tell you that I really like your work. Your blog is cool too. This is a really fun engagement with beautiful color!

Ang said...

I THINK YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB!!!! Mandie And Byron look fabulous! She is my best friend and she is in VERY good hands!!! LOVE IT!

Cheyenne Schultz said...

these are totally fun!