Monday, October 06, 2008

Baby Mama - Preview

Oh how I love this beautiful girl. 
Yesterday I had the privilege of shooting my best friend Kerstin's maternity photos. She looks so radiant and beautiful and I couldn't possibly be happier for her. 
Her and Jeff have such a great relationship that I look up to, and can only wish the best for them in this new chapter of their lives!

This is only the preview, I want to post so many more! So I'll be back!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love you Kerst!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

shes beautiful! and you rocked it! love them j

AnneMarie said...

She is stunning!!! I love the soft light in all of the pictures.

Anna Page Photography said...

I'm in love with the first one! Beautiful use of light.

Angie Monson said...

these are gorgeous!!

Mark W. said...

Beautiful images!