Saturday, October 18, 2008

Greg and Stacy

Hello blogger world! Im here I promise :)
Im making more effort this month to blog, I swear!

I wanted to post some of Greg and Stacy's fabulous session this weekend. It was so fun! Stacy said she was going to check and see if I posted her and Greg on my blog, so here they are! I may have to post a few more when I finish editing them all.... tons of fun ones. 

Thanks you guys, the Chai Tea was to die for :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Brooke said...

love them!!!! she will love them

Lydia said...

Love these! The colors, the lighting, the couple--wow!

Anonymous said...

He looks like an axe murderer

Anonymous said...

Great shots!!!! I haven't been by your blog lately (life is so crazy) & you have some FABULOUS pics!!!! You always do great work!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!