Sunday, March 02, 2008

Terry and Chrisy

A couple weeks ago I shot a fabulous winter wedding for Chrisy and Terry! They had their event at the Memorial house. It was surprisingly warm for such a snowy day, and the sun was shining in our advantage.
These two were referred to me by another wonderful client of mine, DaNae & Josh.


Nervously riding in the carriage on the way to the ceremony
Photobucket


I loved her hankercheif
Photobucket

Coming back down the aisle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are their two beautiful boys, what a great family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Beautiful!.......that was such a fun wedding thanks again for letting me tag along! she will LOVE these.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! These are awesome!! What a cute couple! I was thinking #2 shot was my favorite to start with! Then after looking at them all, I can't choose a favorite! Awesome work!

Kellee Smith said...

So good! The sepia tones really fit this couple. Such amazing and beautiful pictures!