Monday, March 17, 2008

Vintage Couture

This Saturday I went out on one of my favorite shoots ever. You might recognize my model, she was a past bride of mine, Tawni. I have some projects coming up where I wanted something different and fun to display, so these are what we came up with.
We found the funnest dress, shoes, hairpiece...etc and went out to Salt Lake City. I took my lights and had so much fun....


I need help deciding which one would look best blown up REALLY big, so help me choose!


Photobucket

Photobucket

We also brought along Jet, the cutest standard poodle you've ever seen - so fun
Photobucket

This shot was a bit of an accident, but I think it looks cool:
Photobucket

Loved the Piano
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Tawni is so incredibly beautiful
Photobucket

15 comments:

Brooke said...

the piano ones and the fourth from the bottom are my favs. great Jacque i love them

Brooke said...

oh and she reminds me of B from gossip girl! we need to go take our pictures soon! once my butt is smaller :)

The Platt's said...

So...micah and me love numbers: 1,2, and 8! They look fabulous! You are so talented Jacque

The Platt's said...

micah says that his mom will love the piano ones! ha ha

Unknown said...

Oooo I love EVERYTHING about the first one. So many fun ones...but that one screams at me.

Rebekah said...

The one where she is walking the dog is lovely!! It's REALLY unique. I'd process it differently though so it pops out more.

Shan Renee said...

Wow! These are amazing! I love all of them! Amazing job!

Jacque said...

Rebekah - I agree! I played with the texture there, but something about it doesn't agree with me. Maybe I'll have to get your input on some processing ideas! The background seemed busy so I think it needs to be muted.

Katie Beverley said...

These are so gorgeous!!!

Haley Warner said...

The lighting is so fun on all of these.. and her dress is so great.. really, good job!

Kate Benson said...

I'm a huge fan of #8, I just don't like the color of her hands... what would it look like in b&w? Dramatic? Way good job on all of these, I don't think you could go wrong on any of them.

Jacque said...

Yep, I think it might be #8 to print. I did cross process it and I don't like the color of her hands either.... I will be processing it slightly different, or even black and white like Kate said!
Thanks everyone!!

Kellee Smith said...

by far #8 is my favorite. No question! What a beautiful shoot!

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing work!!!! I love the rich tones and shadows!

Cassidy said...

Jacque, i think you should chose the one with Tawni on the one bench with empty space around it would be fabulous!!!