Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by my friend Kerstin a LONG time ago, but I thought I would post some interesting facts about myself.


I am a meat and potatoes girl through and through.

I absolutely LOVE to run outside when it is downpouring.

My worst fear is spiders… believe me, not just a fear. Im ridiculous.

Im addicted to Americas Next Top Model, and Greys Anatomy.

I read Twilight in a day, and started New Moon that night.

I have started, and stopped going to college THREE TIMES (the first time should have been clue to stick with photography). School is not for me.

I consider myself spiritual, not religious.

I have a shoe problem.

I have a designer wedding dress problem, I usually can name the designer just by looking at it.


I just bought my wedding dress, it’s a Monique Lhuillier, and it was way more than any dress should ever cost.

I always have had an eye for good photographic art… it wasn’t until I was broke that I decided to do it for a living. Now its my passion.

I have an extra bone in my foot.

I eat hot peppers until my stomach hurts, I just don’t know when to stop!

I change my mind and taste A LOT. I have redecorated my house a million times, changed my business logo/branding more than I should, and went through many fashion 'stages' as a teenager.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love it when people get tagged & I can read about them :-) It's always so great to just read what people like & dislike. I'm with you on the whole changing thing with your house. I do the same thing...drives my hubby crazy cause I'm always changing up the colors & stuff in our house...haha!!!

Amie Steele said...

I can relate on the Twilight books!!

Brooke said...

yeah Im afraid I will change me branding to much to! ahhh I love tags!