Monday, April 28, 2008

More of Barbara

Im sorry, I have been a horrible blogger since I got home from California! I have been going non-stop shooting engagments, bridals, a fabulous wedding for Mandie and Byron, and a family session to boot! All of which will be blogged asap :)

Here are a few more of Barbara as promised. I love her angelic face, she is so beautiful.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


This next one one of my favorites from the session

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVELOVELOVE the last one!

Brooke said...

beautiful J !!!! you are a horrible blogger btw ;)

Jacque said...

I know!!! You both have told me Im horrible and I know :( I will be better!!! I have so much to blog.

Kellee Smith said...

Just beautiful. I too LOVE the last one...

Unknown said...

STUNNING. Very, very, very stunning. You have talent woman!