Monday, April 21, 2008

Where was I this weekend?

I spent end of the week, and weekend in California! I was there shooting Stephanie and Jeremy's wedding in Wine Country. I have never seen so many vineyards in all my life!! It is such a beautiful place.

Photobucket

I landed in San Francisco and spent Friday there. Here was my lunch...

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



What an amazing thing the Golden Gate is, WOW.

Photobucket



Here is the vineyard/inn where the wedding was held

Photobucket



And one shot of my bride and groom! More images of the wedding to come.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome girlie. That is one of MANY I want to visit!!!!! Beautiful.

Nice lunch ;-)

SW Portraits said...

I love love LOVE this place! You lucky girl! Can't wait to see the wedding images!

Casey and Winter Rowland said...

I love the picture of the bridge it is amazing!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

How fun! I'm from California and after these pics, am so ready to go back for a visit! Love those shots of the golden gate!

Unknown said...

You need to update more! I get all excited seeing tons of your work, and then you're like "Will add the rest later" and you never do :(

Rebekah said...

That looks like tons of fun!! What a great place to shoot the wedding.