Thursday, April 03, 2008

Bo & Mandy - The Wedding

When I walked into the bridal room, it smelled strong of perfume and hairspray. There stood Mandy looking phenominal as always, and with a big smile on her face. She has got to be one of my favorite clients thus far, and such a wonderful friend. Mandy's love for Bo is incredible, and I was so happy to be there to document their marriage.


The ever dapper Bo, putting together the finishing touches:

Photobucket


The Dress:
Photobucket

Check out the tie on this stud muffin:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mandy, looking jaw-dropping:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ok. I had to include this next picture. Funny Story!
So a man approaches me at the wedding and asks me if my name is Jacque...etc. He says his son knows me and his name is Levi. I knew EXACTLY who he was talking about!!! I didn't even need to know a last name and I knew that he was referring to the little boy that I played with at recess in kindergarten every day. YES I remember this clearly.
Well, the little boy on the playground is now happily married and is expecting his first baby :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank you Mandy & Bo, you are wonderful!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your images are always so breathtaking. Don't know how you do it, but wow!

Anonymous said...

As always!!! Awesome work!! Your pictures are eye candy!!

Anonymous said...

What a beatiful bride! Mandy is so pretty and Jacque your photos are great! I cant wait to start working with you.
Jamie